This begins my journey into a different way of looking at and eating my food. My goal is to look at food as a means to nourish my body and thats it. Nothing else. Nada. Zip. My ultimate goal is to depend on Christ to be my plenty.
I'm about to order the Thin Within CD to listen to in the car as I travel home from work everyday.
Today, this is how I've eaten:
Breakfast: Small slice of pumpkin bread and 1/2 cup of milk.
Lunch: 1/2 lb. of crab legs, 1 garlic/cheese biscuit, water.
Snack: 1 slice of cheese, 1/4 cup fresh apple cider from Scotts Orchard. (we ate at Red Lobster before going to see the movie, Fireproof)
Supper: Ravioli, salad, 1/2 bread stick (much smaller portions than normal),sweet tea.
Snack: 1/2 piece of pumpkin bread with a little pumpkin butter.
Now that I type it out, it seems like so much. You just gotta know though that it is much less than I normally eat. Much, much less.
Praying that I'll know when I reach true hunger and be able to stop before I'm stuffed.....
Lisa
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lisa, How are you doing know that you have been on the new eating plan for more than 10 days? You are a beautiful person, both inside and out. God will bless the decision you have made about your food and about putting Him first in your life.
Post a Comment